Harmless: Minimize the adverse impact on the environment and human health to the greatest extent in the whole process of collection, storage and disposal of rubbish.
1. The rubbish is kept airtight during collection and transport to prevent the leakage of the bad smell and leachate;
2. The air is extracted by negative pressure from storage area to incinerator for combustion, and the toxic gas is discomposed at the temperature above 850℃;
3. Advanced flue gas cleaning system with the emission indicators superior to the national standards;
Recycling: the materials and energy derived from the rubbish are reused directly or recycled.
1. A 1000 t/a domestic waste incineration power plant with domestic waste incineration power generation of about 250-300 kilowatt-hours per ton has on-grid electricity of approximately 100 million kilowatt-hours, approximately equaling to save more than 30,000 tons standard coal;
2. The cinder is made into baking-free brick for construction site and pavement etc.;
3. After treatment, the leachate is used for cooling, vegetation irrigation of factory operation.